We Go Beyond!
As 2020 comes to an end, we’d like to take the time to thank each and every one of you for your support throughout this crazy, whirlwind of a year!
Last year we saw the lowest interest rates in Australian history, and again this year we've hit another record low. Throughout the year, many of you turned to us for support and advice and ended up saving thousands when you refinanced with these new rates. Well done on being proactive and saving your money!
Although no one knows what's in store for 2021, particularly with the housing market, it's our job to keep on top of the industry and financial market for you - so you can rest easy going into the New Year.
We hope this Christmas period you all get some well deserved downtime and get to spend it with your nearest and dearest family and friends. For those of you taking advantage of the newly opened borders, or if you simply wonder out yonder in the regions near home, safe travels and we'll see you on the flip side of 2020.
Thanks for making our year better than we could have hoped for and have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Brian & Jess
Last month we hit another major business milestone… Beyond Broking turned five!
This year was more important than ever to stay on top of our business and push harder than ever to achieve this milestone.
Reflecting on the year we cannot believe how far we've come as business owners and the amount of knowledge we've gained when it comes to working autonomously online, and we couldn't have done it without all of you!
I have slightly edited but I have highlighted three sections that don’t really make sense to me – can you please clarify?
The Perth property market is definitely moving, with the latest forecasts predicting growth of between 6% and 10% in 2021. Whether you believe the exact figures quoted through news and media or not, the following supports the forecast:
- Government stimulus has thrown more cash into the economy. Surprisingly, we have seen customers use these fiscal measures to pay down debts or boost savings rather than find their nearest Westfield.
- Rental properties are seriously hard to find. Vacancy rates are lower than 1% in Perth, directing people into the buy vs rent mentality. Across the board, it is cheaper to buy than rent in terms of repayments.
- Money is cheap. Interest rates are the lowest they've ever been making borrowing very attractive.
- The Iron Ore price is through the roof! WAs economy seems to be turbocharged with state government budgets moving way back into the black, which means there is more money for WA infrastructure projects.
- Sales listings are at a whooping 13 year low but buyers in the market seem to have increased through returned travellers or expats.
- On a much microeconomic front, we are busier than ever.
While I am optimistic on WA’s economic trajectory, the Australian and Chinese trade issues could tip the scale on this quickly. For the most part, it feels like our precious iron ore has remained unscathed (for now) because of China’s dependence on it. But how long will that last for? Fingers crossed this situation improves for the better and we keep moving onwards and upwards.
Every year we like to thank our clients for their support by entering them in our annual client prize draw. Later this week, five of our lucky clients from 2020 will besnacking on a delicious grazing board from Little Grazing & Gift Co. If there is a knock knock at your door - you'll probably want to answer it! Tis the season to be gifting and grazing - Merry Christmas everyone!
Low rate home loan interest rates from 1.94%!
Comparison rate 3.21*%.
*The comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000, over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
When was the last time you refinanced?
If it's more than two years ago, then it's time we reviewed your options and found you a better deal.
Call us today on 1300 462 396 for a complimentary home loan health check.